Accessibility Statement for Pioneer Air
This is an accessibility statement for Pioneer Air
Measures to support accessibility
Pioneer Air takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Pioneer Air is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Pioneer Air. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Pioneer Air:
- Phone: (702) 831-4840
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 5300 S Eastern Ave Ste. 110 Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Facebook: @pioneerairlv
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Pioneer Air relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Pioneer Air there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below. Known limitations for Pioneer Air:
- Comments from users: uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please email us and let us know about the issue if you encounter an issue.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request within 3 business days. Please contact email@example.com for support.
Pioneer Air assessed the accessibility of Pioneer Air by the following approaches: